comment : 0
After reviewing the information on multiple websites, and the MS Exchange team blog located here..
Just so happens that I had this happen, and need a fix for a client.
Here are the steps for the registry hack:
- Open your Registry Editor (if you donâ€™t know how to do thisâ€¦you shouldnâ€™t be reading this article)
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ MSExchangeIS \<Servername> \ Private-GUID
- Create a DWORD entry by right-clicking on the folder and selecting NEW > DWORD Value with name of Database Size Limit in GB
- Enter a DECIMAL value of anything between 18 and 75 (making sure that it is not larger than the free space on the drive where your store resides)
- Do Steps 3 and 4 again with: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ MSExchangeIS \<Servername> \ Public-GUID
- Exit the Registry Editor and go into Services and restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store
- Thats about it!